2015 Conference App available
The 2015 APPAM Mobile App uses FollowMe and EventLink interactive smart phone applications designed by Core-Apps. It is easy to use on your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- No login required
- You can manage your show schedule in real-time
- Real-time alerts from APPAM staff means you’ll never miss a thing
The app is now available for attendees to download. Here are the features of APPAM’s mobile app:
- The Message Center is where you go to set up you app profile and to add a friend. You’ll find alerts on session, room and event changes in the Message Center and at the top of the Dashboard
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and event information
- My Schedule allows you to organize your conference schedule
- Sessions/Events have a complete listing of conference sessions you can browse by day, policy area or track. You also have the opportunity to rate the sessions you attend
- Participants/Authors gives you a complete listing of conference speakers with related sessions you can bookmark
- Local Places helps you easily locate local restaurants and sites to see in Miami
- Papers lets you browse paper abstracts by policy area
- Social Media keeps you up-to-date on what attendees are saying on Twitter and Facebook. It allows you to take part in the conversation and upload photos
Downloading the 2015 APPAM Fall Research Conference App is easy!
Download the app, set up your profile, start browsing the conference sessions and special events and begin setting you your schedule! Information will update on a daily basis.
For iPhone, iPad, other tablets and Android phones, visit the app store on your device and search for APPAM 2015
. You can also view the app dashboard on your laptop at http://app.core-apps.com/appam2015
Connect with other attendees while at the conference through your mobile app. Set up your profile by tapping the menu (≡) in the top left of the dashboard screen. Upon launch you will be prompted to fill out your profile. Once your profile is filled out, you can choose to save your profile to the attendees list where other attendees can view your information and request friendship. By choosing to save your information to the Attendee List you are giving consent for your information to be public. You can at any time remove your information from the attendees list.
Multi Device Sync
You can sync your data, including My Schedule and Exhibitor bookmarks between multiple devices running the app by tapping the Settings icon in the top right of the dashboard.
Items supported by this sync
- Bookmarked events
- Bookmarked exhibitors
- Personal scheduled events
- Scheduled events items
- Scheduled exhibitor items