We encourage you to join us on Zoom as we cover issues such as diversity, finance, curriculum, admissions, online teaching and mentoring and covid.
12:00 pm Eastern – Welcome, Elsie Harper-Anderson, Virginia Commonwealth University
12:05 pm Eastern – Topics for Discussion (15 mins each)
- Diversity/Equity/Inclusion: How are we embedding diversity, equity, and inclusion and/or social and racial justice principles in our programs
- Finance: How programs are managing their finances—particularly as it relates to admitting and funding doctoral students in the context of budget cuts (or potential budget cuts).
- Online Teaching: What are the new best practices for teaching and mentoring?
- COVID: How are students rising to the occasion of dissertation completion during COVID?
- General: Curriculum, admissions (incl. visas and international student), and mentoring/advising.
1:20 pm Eastern – Closing Remarks, Elsie Harper-Anderson, Virginia Commonwealth University